Making a decision about investing in a website usually involves many new questions: How do I get a domain name? How does website hosting work? How are changes made to the website? How much will the website cost? Having answers to these questions makes it easier to decide what kind of website your business really needs.
We offer website design in two flexible packages:
Basic website package
Our basic website package includes 5 pages of content, designed specifically with your branding in mind. Choose whatever content you’d like, but we’d recommend the following key pages:
• The most cost-effective way to get up and running.
• If you’re using your website to provide mostly unchanging information to visitors, then this type of ‘static’ website will be perfect for you.
• Every time you need to update your website, you’ll need to contact us.
• Content can become stagnant very quickly.
You can add more pages after your website goes live. Just ask us for a quote.
You can also upgrade your website to the Wordpress package at any time.
Wordpress website package
This package should be considered in situations where website content needs to be updated on a regular basis. It includes programming that makes it possible for you to modify the content of your website at any time.
Just like the basic website package, it has 5 key pages of content, but you will also have a news section which you can update yourself. If you’d like us to update your Wordpress site for you, we can do it at our usual hourly artwork rate.
• Make your own text and image amendments quickly and easily, with no expense for maintaining the frequent changes
• A news section to keep visitors informed about timely updates, such as events, promotions etc.
• Google prefers fresh content. A regularly-updated website will usually rank higher, meaning people will be able to find you more easily.
• More expensive to set up.
• Even though it’s simple and user friendly, you’ll still need to learn how to update your website. We provide a simple how-to guide which takes you through the process.
Still not sure? Why not visit our FAQs for additional information.